Friday, September 4, 2020

If Vancouver Canucks wins game 7 tonight

I will be one happy camper. As of today my hopes for a NY Islanders/Canucks Stanley cup final are alive. If the Canucks can get out of this series alive and advance, wow. If Vancouver is out but NY Islanders is still in, I'm rooting for NY. It would be cool to see Jordan Eberle hoist the cup. 

I missed my virtual lodge meeting last night. I got so caught up in the hockey game, it escaped my mind. Normally if Lodge was open I'd be there. Highlands Hall hasn't made anything for future lodge meetings official or anything yet. In light of this stupid pandemic, I wonder how many current members we will be retaining because of this shit?

This morning I had trouble sleeping so I read a bit, and that helped. I was out like a light. I had a good 5 hours of sleep after that waking up around 11:30 this morning. This weekend, I'll be following a few hockey games, playing Ice Wind Dale. "My crew" hasn't even been outfitted yet. I still need to download and install that new plugin by "The Cable guys." My firewall seems to get in the way, but my wife's workplace VPN takes over when she's on shift and is a bit more friendly when it comes to downloading vst's. Also, I'd like to make a beat in my Maschine software. Plus reading my book "The Icarus Hunt" there is no shortage of things to do this weekend. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment