Sunday, September 20, 2020

Tampa Bay Lightning and Dallas

Stars are duking it out at Rogers Place Arena here in Edmonton. Its the best of 7 games and Dallas took game 1. One game every other day for the 1st 4 games. All I know is the Stanley Cup game will be played here.

C lovers fish n Chips has been here for awhile now. Its about a block away, so we thought we'd treat ourselves and I'm getting a cold beer. It's kind of pricy but we haven't been out since last November before the apocalypses. Looking forward to this, leaving out of here about 4:30pm.

I'm playing Mario Rabbids on my Nintendo Switch. I still haven't got the console connected to my computer, or my external Elgato capture card. I was messing around earlier with Nivdia Shadow play, and yes I can screen record for long then 20 minutes. Actually for half an hour. Next up for the Switch is to connect the console to my laptop. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment