Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Watching lots of hockey

  lately. I'm interested in the Islanders/Flyers series, and Vegas/Vancouver games. Vancouver forced a game 6 last night. That game will be tomorrow night. I'd love to see an Islanders/Vancouver match up in the finale. 

I made a minor adjustment too my Blog title by moving my photo circle over to the left side. Makes more sense that way. I also put that image above so it makes the dashboard of blog posts more appealing as well I think. 

Not much going on around here lately. I'm in between job projects. I got a virtual lodge meeting over Zoom tonight. When I'm not watching hockey I'm on the computer and still getting my 3-4k steps/day in. We've been eating take out way too much lately, so we're cutting back on that. Anyway, that's all for now.     


No comments:

Post a Comment