Sunday, September 27, 2020

Dallas Stars go on to force a game 6.

That means we'll have NHL Playoff hockey, in late September, again! Last nights game was won in double OT. Game 6 Monday night. This series will be the only time we'll see two NHL teams and one of them hoist the Stanley cup in Rogers Place Arena Edmonton. At least in my life time.

The issue I had with my Nintendo Switch, wasn't HDMI, DRM's or anything like that, it was an old power bar that was disconnected from the outlet. 🙄 Now I have Elgato working with Switch, but I'm going over to Stream elements. I opened an account with them the other day for Jim Shannon gaming. I got some serious cable management, issues to take care of. I did a short stream test this morning with my Nintendo Switch, Elgato capture card, works great. Now all I need to do is set up and adjust Stream elements. I hope to stream Live next weekend. For how long I don't know. 

Well, last week my sister unfriend me on Facebook over politics no less. Talk about shallow and week. I thought she was smarter and more mature then that. Most of my family are centre left while I'm centre right. To disagree on politics is all fine and well. Lets argue, lets debate opinions, and move on. I don't want to change the political or religious beliefs of others. We all come from different places, culture and geography. Too unfriend family over politics and unwilling to hear someone else's world view different then your own is petty, and lacks character development. Not everyone needs to agree with me or even needs to be my friend. I stopped caring what people think of me when I was a teenage. Even more so now that I'm a senior. If my sister sends me another friend request, then fine I'll accept it. For all I know, she might have unfriended me for 30 days. You got to let them go so they can grow I guess. Anyway, on that note, stay sassy & classy people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment