Wednesday, September 23, 2020

I got 3 fillings to take care of

today at 3pm. I'm going to walk up to Eb games and get myself that Zelda game for my Nintendo Switch, and then get ready for the Lightning/Stars game 3. I don't care which team is in it. This is great hockey. And a special shout out to Oilers’ Leon Draisaitl earns 2020 Hart Trophy and Ted Lindsay Award. The Stanley Cup finale should be awarded i heard October 3rd here in Edmonton. 

Finally, I got a game console to run on my computer monitor. I got my Nintendo Switch docked connected to my Elgato HD60 S connected to my computer monitor to record gameplay. What was holding me back was I have multiple hdmi slots. I didn't have hdmi 1 "entered in" on the input menu's for the monitor. Most likely my Xbox 360 will work the same way. Hdmi from the 360 to the input on the HD60 S and another hdmi cable to the monitor.

Other then my dental appointment today, not much else that I can talk about is going on. I'm still reading The Icarus Hunt by Timothy Zahn. Other then that, not a lot going on. That I can talk about now anyway. And on that note, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment