Friday, October 2, 2020

Friday

 already? Crazy. Just a recap. So Tampa Bay Lightning won the Stanley cup, here in Edmonton Monday. I got my work headset. My Elgato HD60 S+ is working ok with Nintendo Switch. I think its the same procedure for my Xbox 360 (Jasper ed) but I don't have the space to set all that up on my desk. I'm trying to set up an appointment for imaging. This is for my compression stockings as "Aids to daily living," needs another assessment (scan) of blood flow to my leg etc, so they can help fund these stockings. Its mainly because we're so low income here. I got a home call from my Doctor, of all things, last night. That was different. The Doctors office wants me to come in for a check up. Covid fatigue is making me a bit jumpy in that department. They are trying to set up a time when I can come in and when I can go get that assessment. I just hope its all done before work ramps up again. Rapid Covid testing kits? Covid air purification kits? And the big news being last night US President Donald Trump tested positive for Covid, wow. I'm gaming for a live stream on my gaming channel this weekend. "Jim on Gaming." Hopefully I can set up the chat room for that. Anne and I are holding on ok for now. Anyway, that's all for now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment