Monday, October 5, 2020

The project ended

an hour before shift last night, which is good. I missed my train but at least I got home by 9:30 last night. I still got some business to do over my break here.

Yesterday I left out of the hours about 2:10 for my bus to Clareview station but I ended up waiting for a bit long then bus tracker said. I was on "due" like for 5 minutes. At Clareview station as I was on the glass elevator  heading up I could see my train pulling out. I had lots of time. My trip to my bank was under cold grey skies. I got my form my employer needed and over to Audrey's for book and into work. I got into work to have my boss help me with my T1 paperwork because I'm on pension now. So because work finished early the client isn't ready for the next project. We're hoping by next Thursday. This means I have ~ a 6 day break. Happy days.


So tonight I'm watching The Oilers/Anaheim game on at 8pm. San Jose on Saturday and Florida on Monday. So I've got some Oilers hockey to watch and some time off to get some paper work done (tax time) and I'm going to try out a different technique to have 2 music apps running at the same time. One will be recording the music and my voice overs, the other one will be recording the screen capture. Then I just sync in Luma Touch and I'm in business. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment