Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Yesterday was the firs time I've been

 downtown since the pandemic. I had a 2pm appointment Baker Clinic. I got weighed, did a blood test and even went for a chest X-ray to check for asbestos. After that it was out to Audrey's books. The door was locked? The sign said knock. Ok, I noticed a lady at the till she came to the door to stand in the threshold holding the door open, saying how they are only accepting phone orders and pick ups. So much for that. An eBook reader looks pretty good right now.

So I went across the street and got myself a Tim's breakfast sausage egg muffin and hash brown. I took it with me, and got the Corona station train to Clareview. It was rush hour about 60% capacity. I got home about 4:30pm had my snack and Anne came home. Anyway, that's all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment