Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Anne and I went out to

Smitty's up here by manning Crossing last Sunday  a few days ago. We could have walked it but Anne was tired and we just wanted to have our late brunch so we took a bus instead. ETS front bus signs read "No masks no board." I had the eggs benny. Really good.

We hadn't been at Smitty's since the Pandemic wasn't so widely known, last late February. I was surprised that at Smitty's they don't have regular salt shakers or even Ketchup or HP sauce bottle. They bring a serving to you in small cups and salt is in small packets. They say its because too many people handle them. Much safer and cleaner to do it their way. My right eye is a bit puffy in the above photo because I'm having an episode of dry eyes. We usually try and  get out once a month to eat. We were going to get into Sage's senior's enrichment program but haven't explored that due to the "apocalypses." 

I'm going to buckle down and produce some music this month. No pressure but I'd like to do something seasonal. Speaking about my music and channel, I'm thinking about subscribing to Tubebuddy. It has a Keyword generator much like password suggestions when signing up for something new. The Pass word suggestions will say stuff like "too week" or could be stronger, that type of thing. Tubebuddy has been out for some years now but I need to do more research on this before I subscribe and try it out for one year. They offer various subscription plans and no contracts. I'm subscribed to a subscription model like that with Output's Arcade. Other then good content I was wondering why so many of my favorite producers grow their channels so fast. 

Yesterday I got into playing more of the Zelda "Links awakening" game on my Nintendo Switch on my monitor. I really like this game. Its used but pricey for what you get. I was going to do a walk through but there is enough of those. I was also thinking about getting into World of Warcraft but its multi player. I don't don't do multi player online gaming. I played for 3 hours on my Nintendo Switch over Elgato HD 60s. No heat up issues at all. However near the end there were some latency issues. To be fair there was about a ten minute pause in the game when the screen fades out, which I think caused for the latency. A Stream deck is in my forecast though before years end.

As for today its a nice sunny day ~ -2. We're going to warm up to ~ +5 and for this time of year, we're lucky to get that. Next week we're supposed to get into the more seasonal +4-6 type temperatures. 3 more Sundays and its daylight savings. Now that's scary. Last night about 6:15 I went out for a walk just around by Sifton Park. I got close to 6000 steps on the day. Last week, I walked the steps of 30 Kilometers. Anyway, we're doing alright here in Clareview, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment