Saturday, October 31, 2020

Other then the

Doctors office and work, not much else is going on. The results of the chest x-Ray came back negative. I was concerned taking the lrt on the way home due to rush hour capacity. Lots of people on the train. So much for social distancing. 

That's what was of a concern for me this week, was being so close to strangers and Covid, even though I wore my mask the whole time. ETS won't let anyone on the train without a mask but I never saw any mask enforcement, and there was the odd person not wearing any mask.

The big news here in Edmonton this last week was the passing of Joey Moss. I think the best way to honor Moss would be to have his name on a banner along with people like Rod Phillips. While they were not players, the work they did as part of the Oilers organization and for the community deserves special recognition. Glen Sather's name should go up there as well as Joe Moss.

Its been a odd week for me despite the Doctors office, weight gain check (240) blood work and chest X-Ray. I hadn't been on the lrt since March. Also this week, I've I felt I had to block somebody on Facebook, and I had people block me on Facebook then apologizing asking for a friend request, and others blocking me on Twitter, yeesh.

This week I'm off today and tomorrow, work Monday, off for another appointment for Tuesday, then back at it Wednesday-Saturday. At least I'm getting the hours, which I'm happy about. Anyway, that's all for now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment