Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Today is the NHL draft

and I'll be following that. Oilers are drafting #14 in the first round. Thursday, I'll be going to Eb games to get a Switch game, get my flue shot, bank and dentist all in one go. We'll see how that goes.

I've been tinkering around with my live streaming set up and so far I'm almost there, except for the chat window. I don't like the Streamlabs chatbot as that takes too much space on he screen. Top chat is better because its off the playing area, idk. 

On another gaming note, I got my Xbox 360 Jasper ed, hooked up to my monitor through my Elgato HD60s capture card. It connects the same way the Nintendo Switch does: Xbox hdmi in to Elgato In, and hdmi out from Elgato to the monitor. Because I have 2 hdmi slots on my monitor, I had to hit an "enter" button when hdmi flashes on the monitor screen. Easy. The only problem is, all I could do is just get the 360 dashboard displayed. Even with a game dvd the game wouldn't load. Apparently its got something to do with the laser and the lens not reading the disk. Something like that. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment