Friday, October 9, 2020

When tracking daily steps its

 called (unofficially) the 10k step challenge. I'll get to that shortly. Yesterday, I headed out of here about 1pm and walked up to Belmont dental. I hadn't eaten before I headed out and I was operating on 2 hours sleep over night but I could wait the hour I was expecting it would take to have 3 fillings done get a bite to eat nearby. I got there no problem. Did the Covid temp check thing: 35.2, and paper work. I was in the chair, had the needles in my mouth, easy peasy from here.  Then while waiting for the anesthesia to kick in, the lack of sleep, and food caught up with me. Also the Bp med I'm on has side effects that rushes to my head. Happens about 2 times a day. Just mild rushes. Plus my blood sugars we're dropping.

I wasn't feeling well, and I let the nurse know. They suggested we try this out again another day. I also needed my denture realigned. So I rebooked for the 19th. I didn't want the day to be a complete waste, and I was next door to Rexall drugs. I asked about the flu shot, and they could see me right away. Cool. I never did to something to eat. Next on my day was Eb games. I walked down to Eb games, and picked up Zelda "Links awakening"😀 Played.

Then I hobbled home. Anne was already on her shift. I explained everything to her. She wasn't all that happy. The delayed news is I ended up with 9,241 steps. Since I began this October 2019, I have yet to reach 10k. Reaching 10k was never a goal. My daily goal was 2k. Have a happy Thanksgiving weekend everyone, that's all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment