Sunday, June 19, 2022

I'm having a good fathers day

Sunday. We're not much for going out doing the family thing, other than going out to eat but we did that last Thursday. I did watch a couple of hour-long streams earlier.

I uploaded my latest video. Just go to my channel to watch it if you want. The link to my channel is in the top left icon of this blog. My channel is sitting at 114 subscribers. I'm uploading 2 video's a month on average. 

I'm having trouble though getting a Giff (animation) file image to mask (transparent) to add a bit of spice to my uploads. I've got one source but they won't accept that file type. They will for MP4. Maybe that's what I need to ask. 

Not much going on this week. I'm watching hockey and I have a breakfast gathering Saturday morning. Basically, that's about it. Not much going on. I've got a couple of chats with the same person this week. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment