Sunday, June 12, 2022

I'm having a decent weekend

as I was out having a breakfast meeting in the morning. I had a power nap in bed for a while after. On the couch, as Anne was on the job in the other room, I settled into watching game #6 of the NHL Rangers/Lightning game. In the finale (which begins Wednesday) it's Tampa and Avalance. Denver has home-ice advantage. This should be good. I had another nap on the couch until the game.

(3754) Jim on Grime 2 - YouTube

I had a great Saturday night. About 3:30am I took a sleeping pill Anne gave me and I had a good 8 hours of sleep. I was preparing for my next track using Korg module and SDK drums to give it context. I want to mangle module with Eventide's Crystals. Should be fun. 

We had some active weather at about 4pm. I was watching this fascinating YouTube Timeline documentary on Beatrix Potter founder of UK's National trust. Great story So tonight, more prep work for my video. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment