Friday, June 10, 2022

My YouTube channel

Just keeps growing. My channel is at 108 subscribers. I'm 92 away from my goal of 200 subscribers between now and the end of the year. My new goal is to have new original content released once a week.

It's been a long week but I've been watching some hockey. Even following the New York Rangers/Tampa Bay Lightning series. TB is leading 3 games-2 best of 7. I'm thinking the way this series is going, it's going to be Colorado Avalanche and Tampa. 

Telus World of Science often has interesting events in the City to attend. The newest one opened yesterday called "When we went to the Moon." It's an exhibit put together in collaboration with people from Nasa. Admission is $33.25 for seniors. I'd like to see this before it closes, I think In September. Anyway, that's all for now. 


No comments:

Post a Comment