Wednesday, June 8, 2022

The Oilers got beat out in

4 games playing the Ave's. The building blocks are in place for next year. Ken Holland has got some work to do this off-season. All credit goes to the Avalanche. What a team. 

Not that I'm complaining much but this year for my employer hasn't been all that good work-wise. I haven't worked since the end of January. We usually have work in May but in all the 5 years I've been with this company, there haven't been no projects I can do whatsoever for May I'm going to wait and see what the summer brings but if we don't get anything in October, I might have to explore my options. Anne says I should enjoy my time off. I could if I had another $100 to work with/month. I am getting a bit bored here though.

I uploaded another video to Jim Shannon on Sounds. Trying out a Grime-type beat. I have a new subscriber. I'm now at #105😲 I'm getting somewhere. 


No comments:

Post a Comment