Friday, June 17, 2022

Yesterday Anne and I went out

to Canyon Grill. We took the walker with us. The #54 bus is our favorite bus to take from Clareview West because once it gets on 137th Ave, it's just a straight line to Northgate. This was our 2nd visit to Canyon grill. We like it. I had the beef noodle soup to start and the Hot hamburger, diet pop. Anne had the all-day breakfast but her eggs were cold when they arrived because they cook them first. I also took along my step tracker in my pants pocket. Our whole outing was a good four hours there and back. My dinner was $25 including tip. 

I felt comfortable with the walker on the way back from Clareview. When we got home I had ~ 5200 steps. I hadn't had that many steps since we were at IHOP in September. I ended up with over 6k steps on the day.

Anne just left out of here to Fort Road Bottle depot then over to get us A&W for dinner. Tomorrow if the weather cooperates I'd like to go to Highlands Long & McQuade to see if I can get my item on another account. This is on my way to Kingsway mall to a place called SC Sports closet. We'll see how that goes. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment