Saturday, July 23, 2022

Anne and I went out over here

to Cork & Barley Thursday. I had the fish and chips. Anne had the Roast beef in Yorkshire pudding. She loved it. Mine was ok. Since it's almost across the street, we'll go again. 

The Elks lost again last night at Commonwealth. Last night's loss indicates a record of 1,013 days without a win at Commonwealth. That win was against the BC Lions on October 13th, 2019. Keep in mind there is a pandemic underway. The good news is that our QB and one of our receivers are beginning to make a connection and seem to be in sync with each other. Just as we are heading into a bye week as well. 

I finished reading Crickets, in a record 17 days😂. I don't normally read military sci-fi but I enjoyed this. My next book is: 


Should be a good read since it's in 1st person, which is right up my street. The book above is ~ 450 pages in length so it's going to take me a bit longer to read.

Other than that, not much going on this weekend. The Pope is in town this weekend leaving Tuesday. I think I might put together another beat for my channel this weekend. Anyway, that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment