Monday, August 26, 2024

I got nothing going on this week

and that's just how I like it. Slow and easy. I might put an amazon order in for a blue tooth headphone in an atempt to reduce desk clutter but I don't like spending money of I don't need to..

Yesterday's Elks/Montreal Alouettes (Al's) game started out good. We managed 17 points on the board. MBT's completeion rate was excellent. By half time, it was 17-6 Elks. Commentary at half time were confident that the Al's (retro jersy nite for the) would figure out what to do to get back in the game. Once the Al's "hit the field" in the 3rd Q it was all Al's. We missed a crittical field goal atempt earlier. With 1:24 remaining in the game we reached the Montreal 12-yard line but only advanced six yards as the Alouettes defence forced a turnover on downs. Al's D was just to much. Our field goal attempts haven't been very good all season. Al's didn't beat us by much though: 17/21. Our QB McLeod Bethel-Thompson played well. Up next is the Labour Day classic in Calgary. We always lose that one.

I had a good sleep over night with ~ 5 hours of sleep. My step counters were 2,846 and that's a good way to start the week. As for me, not much is going on. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment