Thursday, August 8, 2024

When I bought my Sony camera

and tripod initially back in October 2021, the Blue Tooth camera recording button on the tripod worked flawlessly. For some reason it wasn't working when I bought my teleprompter. The telepromter has no electrical components or moving parts. I knew there were 3rd party remote bluetooth controllers for Sony cameras. I ordered one for ~ C $70.  In between that time, I found a video that showed how to activate the tripod blue tooth. Thaanks to that video, my recording function works on my Sony tripod. Now I'm returning the remote controller, and at the end of the month (or sooner) for the same price, getting 2 soft box kits.

On this date, yesterday in 1974, the French stuntman Philippe Petit walked across a tightrope strung between the Twin Towers of the World Trade Center.

Anne said she will put together a diy green screen for me. Ok. Lets see how that turns out. I can still get 2 can lights for ~ $20, I just ordered some 7x5' material for 20. I have a C stand I bought some years ago from Long & McQuade. After this all I just need is an Elgato stream deck.. Easy peasy. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment