Friday, August 16, 2024

We've had a few warm days here

 and it rained about an hour ago. Looks like we're going to have a nice weekend. 

So the new Edmonton CFL Elks owner Larry Thompson gave a pressor at Commonwealth the other day. He hinted at doing things that will bring in the fans. Maybe like what the Riverhawks did this summer. The main thing fans want to hear is to change the name back to Eskimos. I agree. I don't hate the Elk brand but I'd rather have the Eskimos back.

Next week I'll be 72 years old and Anne wants to take me out to the place where she hd her iPad glass repaird because she had another incident yesterday with her iPad, which I wont get into. After that she want's to take me to the West end iHope for a birthday dinner since we're out that way anyway.

On this day in 1877, Hello for a phone greeting to the Telegraph Co. as an alternative to Alexander Graham-Bell's "Ahoy." Anyway, that's all for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment