Monday, August 5, 2024

Not a lot going on

as we're into the "Dog days of Summer." I spent half of my savings from March, which is ~ $100/month. I knew the $1,100 I started from wasn't going to last until I get back to work end of September. $345 of this is going towards Cryptic for October. I'm not going to advance to Temple. I hope to have

At least the weather is trending more favorably around here. I think our high was ~ +18° today, when Anne and I went to the rental office. They tried to pull a fast one to get an extra $30 for pet rent which we already paid. Pet friendly. $250 deposit for cat and $30/month for cats. Outrageous. My pension pays forrent Anne's pension pays for groceries and utilities.

I have one more Amazon order arriving Friday: The micro hdmi<>HDMI cable and a remote for my Sony camera. Anyway, that's all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment