Monday, July 8, 2019

I appreciate the athleticism of the game

and what basketball players do, but I never was a fan of the sport. However because it means a great deal for our country too win the 2019 NBA championship, and I would be remiss if I didn't mention Kawhi Leonard leaving for LA. Its significance is almost like Wayne Gretzky leaving the Oilers in 1988 over 30 years ago. I feel for Raptor fans losing their star player.

I got my 2k walk in earlier this afternoon about an hour ago. Since I'm not working that's a good time for me to go on my walk.
It only takes an hour and I build up a good sweat. I'm looking forward to getting a club membership. I'm not looking forward to winter. I just This way, I can relax and watch my wrestling show tonight.

So I don't know how many times I uninstalled OBS and reinstalled it again. I must have watched a dozen "how to fix the black screen issue." I have the system requirements to run OBS and I had OBS running with my webcam, and everything was set up running just fine. It was when I went to Streamlabs OBS the trouble began. The trouble with OBS is that it doesn't work right out of the box. I tried Xbox game bar and its pretty buggy. I'll keep trying with OBS. The alternative
if OBS is broken is to get an Elgato game capture card. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment