Thursday, July 11, 2019

Its been my experience that

anything can happen in life at anytime. I'm blessed with having a good life, even though its been a roller coaster ride of ups and downs. When I get sad or lonely, I think about all that God has given me. I have regrets, yes. I think we all do but in the end at my age I'm in a good place. 
I finally have Streamlabs OBS more or less sorted out. How I got this far, I have no idea but at least its working for me. I want to put up a live stream today but at the same time I've got a phone call to make with Alberta seniors. Plus I want to get out there and do my 2k walk. I might have to do the live stream tomorrow. Or do 4k Saturday, idk. We'll see. 

Weather wise, we've been getting a nice mix of rain and sun for all of June and the trend continues into July. Most likely thought its going to get warm in August. Just as long as we  fon't get the smoke like we've had last year in August. The smoke got so thick it looked like LA smog in the 1970's.  Anyway, that's all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment