Friday, July 5, 2019

Its been over a week since I last posted anything

here, which is unusual for me. I've been posting so much on Facebook lately. I'm going to try and balance the two Blogger and Fb from now on. Give both of them equal time.

I still haven't been working. My last day of work was over 8 weeks ago. There hasn't been much of anything this year and I'm getting board going to bed at ~4am up about 10am my usual routine. This is a botched block quote post, sigh:
I just need a 3 day/week telemarketing job for awhile. At the same time, we need to keep our income down because by April I'll have a bit more funds to work with from my gis. That sort of thing. I did a short live stream but I'm having some technical obstacles.  

I've been going out 3 nights a week walking just around here. I'm going to do this until the first snow. After that its a annual club membership at the fit 4 life place in Londonderry mall. I want the membership that gets me access to all of their equipment. I'll post again on the weekend. That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment