Thursday, July 25, 2019

It doesn't look like I'm going to

be getting any work from my current place of enplyment until we move out of our current office to head office after the New Year. I should see if I can get any work from my last market research job. All I need is just 2 days a week, whether they got any projects or if I get sent home because of flow rate, I don't care. I just need evening work 2 days/week. Most retail market research work is closed for the summer anyway, but I'm getting board.

So it looks like the city of Calgary could get a new hockey arena after all. They have the funding, its just a matter of if the people of Calgary vote on the arena Monday. I hope the vote passes. I'm not sure what will happen if the vote goes against them. Do the Flames move again?

Speaking of sports I'm about ready to settle in and watch the Toronto Argonaughts/Eskimo's play at Commonwealth. Game gets under way at 8pm. Calgary plays tonight in Ottawa.

On the eve of the weekend I developed some major tooth ache pain. I have a reprieve of it this evening as i've been taking some of my wife's 292's from her last visit to the dentist 2 weeks ago. I have a visit on Monday. First time for me since the late 1990's. Uggh. Anyway, the wife should be calling soon. Her 8pm check in. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment