Saturday, July 6, 2019

I didn't like the

Whistling Kettle. I thought the food was bland. The best part about the morning was the fellowship. Our gathering was different then normal. I don't think I'll be going to that place anytime soon.

I've been having nothing but trouble with Streamlabs OBS. Mainly the black screen issue. I tried a lot of work arounds so much so I gave up and I went back to OBS. Even then, I'm having trouble with it the black screen with OBS. I must have downloaded OBS 3-4 times. And the download picks up where I left off even after the uninstall. Even after watching a ton of how to fix this black screen, the issue persists. At least my webcam works on the black screen. The worst of all of this, is that I had obs working just fine last month. So much for my life stream. The black screen still exists in record screen mode.

Its a light rain on a Saturday night. The wife is making left overs from the Chinese around 5pm. Anyway that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment