Monday, July 22, 2019

Its Monday!

Yes sir. We're right in the middle of Klondike days (our exhibition) or "K-days" as we call it runs until the 28th of July. Also, along with this is taste of Edmonton. Speaking of K-days this years even hosted an out door concert for something called "Shark baby dance?" Apparently it could be awarded for a Guinness world record of some kind. 

About 6:30pm I went on my 2k walk. It was very warm out there. I did about 1.5K Saturday and on the home stretch from 50th street I pulled a mussel in my left lower leg. Walking back was still and my leg is still stiff even now. Its probably going to be tinder for the next few days

This is surprising news that the last Avengers move Endgame broke a box office record for most sales. I saw $2.7 billion! Wow. And Disney says, that's the last movie of the series? Yeah right. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment