Wednesday, July 31, 2019

I've been suffering through some

dental pain over the weekend. Its a tooth lower right jaw. The pain got so bad I was using harsh mouthwash, oragel pain killers just waiting for my visit to the dentists. I haven't been to a dentists since the late 1990's. So I got inside for my 5pm appointment Monday, and went through a series of standup x-ray's and oral x-rays. Anyone that knows me personally, knows that my oral hygiene isn't the greatest. So here's what's happening: I've got an appointment on August 12th to have 3 rotted teeth removed. Apparently no root cannel's. There are 5 lower teeth they want to save and another down to the root on the lower left side. I've got 9 teeth down to their roots. Those will come out eventually. I'm going to have dentures hooked to remaining teeth top and bottom. the good news is the Alberta Government will cover for it up to $5k. None of this will come out of pocket. I received a prescription for penicillin, which helped a lot. After my appointment Anne and I went next door to Tim's fora breakfast suasage breakfast thing.

After our dentist excursion I decided to walk home. I walked from Belmont Tim's all the way home. Anne went to Walmart pharmacy for my meds. I took 2 of them and watched what was left of Wrestling. Just after lunch about 1pm I headed out again and clocked a good 2k in. I got to confess things are getting a bit boring around here. I need work. I applied at SFZ but so far nothing. I really don't want to apply for anything until I get my dental work covered. That alone will increase the odds of me getting work. Other then that, not much else is happening. Anyway that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment