Friday, August 2, 2019

Friday, at last

its here. Every day is a Friday when your retired it seems. The good news its Artfx day. Its going to be a hot day today, so its a good day to stay inside watching drum & bass goodness. Which also means the hot day will jeopardize my 2k walk.

Saturday I'd like to go to a book store downtown as I have a Amazon Prime contact that will let me share his account. After that, I might buy the iPod touch 7th Gen. Not sure about that thought. Sunday Anne wants to go to Royal pizza. We usually go out once every other month. Then we usually go to Dairy Queen right after that, our bus back to the LRT and home

This weekend is Heritage day weekend and a long weekend. The City of Edmonton wants to work long hours to get the track laid downtown for Valley line. Looking forward to taking this line when it gets built. Anyway that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment