Friday, August 30, 2019

I'm up and awake with some hot coffee

here this morning contemplating my day. Like I said on My Facebook (Fb) page, we're waiting delivery of our replacement refrigerator this morning. We're expecting a phone call first. I told Anne they want us to empty the fridge first but Anne said most of it is going to the garbage and that will take 10 minutes. I don't think they have 10 minutes Anne, besides she wants me home today because management has given us a notice to come in at anytime today, when the fridge arrives.

After the fridge episode, Anne's getting ready for work fixing us lunch. About 1pm (I'll be out of her way) I'll be on You Tube listening to 5 hours of Artfx Drum & Bass channel punctuated by lunch, bathroom breaks etc. Art usually posts every Friday from Holland. The chat community is world wide. Anne wants me home today because management has given us a "24 hour enter suit" notice for the fridge. I can understand that.  

Other then the above, not much else is going on this weekend. I'll be working on my track, reading, Internet shenanigans and going on my 2k walk for Saturday. Monday, its the CFL labour day classic Calgary/Edmonton and Monday night Raw. The take out burger I had at BP's last night was really good even though its a bit more expensive then Wendy's or Mc D's. They could have given me a few more fries. I like BP's and its better then that salty Fat burger I had a few years ago. So, that's basically my weekend. Sounds exciting? Not really but what you going to do huh? Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment