Wednesday, August 7, 2019

The 2nd plumber said there

is nothing wrong that he could tell. The trouble isn't here. The leak is coming from downstairs in a leak there because we have our shower on. "I'll investigate and get back to you," or something like that. 


Maybe smoking her out
will wake her up. Does she read my blog? I don't know. When will I attempt "to smoke her out?" Most likely around early October. How will I do this if she doesn't read this blog? By way  of a friend. I won't name this person publicly. If this person wont respond to my phone call and talk with me over the phone then, I'll be forced to tell to those close to her that live with her what happened over those last 9 months last year. They need to know. Some of those secrets would put her in an awkward spot. You can call me, Thursday, Friday, Saturday after 3pm.

I'll have 2 dental appointments (in the same day) next Monday for teeth cleaning. I hope I'll have enough in this fund the Alberta Government gives me to cover extractions and full dentures. I have 3 extractions. I just hope I have no root cannel surgery. Anyway, that's all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment