Monday, August 26, 2019

In my decision to spend less time

on Facebook and more time of my music production was an easy decision too make. I'll be posting very few or sharing meme's anymore to my wall but I will share stuff I like between my friends, and comment on their Fb wall's and post a "like" or a sticker once a week to keep in touch. The best way for any of my friends to contact me is by phone Thursday-Saturday after 3pm is fine, or by email or in messenger. Messenger is best bc it pings on my iPod. And of course, I'll be posting here a couple times/week.

Its a crazy world out there what with the Amazon jungle forest fires. The G7 leaders in France, first ever "crime" committed in space, Hong Kong protests, crazy. 

Anyway, on that note, this week; tonight its TV wrestling, tomorrow the same and out for my 2k walk Wednesday. I'd like to break away to get a haircut this week, so not a lot going on moving into the labour day weekend. I tried ordering a piece of software from a Visa gift card yesterday but the company wouldn't accept it 😃 I'll use that to pay for my haircut etc. That's all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment