Saturday, August 10, 2019

Monday my dental appointment

is for 12:45pm. Anne wants me to get something from Tim's, which is almost next door. First thing the Doctor is going to do is clean my teeth. Then come the 3 extractions. I just hope there are no root canal's because they are about $2,500 and the Alberta Government only gives me $5k to work with. If its necessary we can dip into the Visa and our savings. I'll find all of this out Monday. I'm looking forward to this in some ways and other ways not. 

Last nights CFL football game between Ottawa/Eskimo's was a real defensive battle. The visitors kept the game within 2 points. 10-12. We coughed up 3 opportunities to go for a field goal and we turned the ball over on downs a couple of times. Finally we scored a major but we couldn't get the 2 points for the conversion. It was 12-16 in the 4th quarter. Ottawa had possession of the ball with seconds on the clock but on their finale play after thwarting them several times with incomplete passes, we won on an incomplete pass. What an exciting game. We even had WWE's Roman Reigns do the ceremonial coin toss because before the wrestler became a WWE Superstar he was an Edmonton Eskimo football player in 2008. He only played 5 games, but still. Thanks Joe. Right now we're still 4th in the West. Up next we're in Toronto next Friday.

I'm going to be working on a Drum & Bass track today and Sunday is Summerslam and my 2k walk. Next week I have my big dental appointment Monday. Plus my 2k walk every other day and healing for that week. Saturday I have a lodge bbq. That's if I'm able to eat anything substantial. I have a full week ahead. Anyway that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment