Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Is this really for real

that I'm making 2 back to back blog posts? Yes and for the first time in many months, as I'm posting less on Fb. Some people might think I'm becoming obsessive over there and since this blog (or so I think) doesn't get that traffic here. in other words, more posting here, less there.

🤔The heals of my feet are heavily calloused. Yet this came as a bit of a surprise when the 3 month old athletic compression stockings revealed a whole about the size of a quarter in them. I'm on the Aids to Daily Living (ADL) program, where I get a discount on compression stockings where I get 3 pair of compression stockings per cycle/year. My next cycle won't be until November 17th. Normally these compression stockings should last 6 months according to Google. When I was visiting the foot nurse at Northgate last April (2019) she said I should buy 2 pair of stockings and alternate them every other day. Note to self.

My ssd c:\\ drive (as of about an hour ago) was down to mb of space out of its 120Gb space overall. I uninstalled a program I wasn't using and back up to 1.92Gb of free space. I was looking for gaining more hard drive space solutions: Do I get an m.2 drive and clone onto that or another ssd drive and get a docking station and clone from there? In the end I think that's what I'm going to do this autumn. Ideally I'd love to clone my Xp drive to a partition so I can use my Works processor. I like open office but I don't want to pay for a bundle of programs just to get one. Anyway that's all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment