Thursday, August 15, 2019

I attempted a live stream earlier on my channel

Shannon on Sounds but I failed to hit the "Go live" button. I don't want to do another live stream because Anne's going to call at any time. So, I'll have to start again from there after she calls.

It took a couple of days but the bleeding in my gums have stopped. My trip to the dentist isn't something that I want to do all the time but my experience wasn't that bad. 

My trip to the dentist isn't something that I want to do all the time but my experience wasn't that bad. I'm going to try and get as many teeth out as I can endure the next time. I felt no pain, just the pleasure of having the teeth extracted. There will be no root canal's at least. My trip to the dentist isn't something that I want to do all the time but my experience wasn't that bad. I'm going to try and get as many teeth out as I can endure the next time. I felt no pain, just the pleasure of having the teeth extracted. There will be no root canal's at least. 

Tomorrow, I'm leaving out of here about 2pm to get my haircut at Abe's and then to Londonderry mall food court. Then check out Lids. They have an Oilers pullover I'm interested in getting for ~$60. Then if there's time I'll go into 66 get a cold beer and catch the first half of the Eskimo/Argo's game. Maybe spend $5 on the vlt's if there's time.

No comments:

Post a Comment