Tuesday, August 20, 2019

I get lazy in the summer but

not so much as I don't want to get out and at least get some exercise. I haven't been out since Sunday but tomorrow, I'll be 67 and I'm going to get out then for my walk about.

So when I get my dentures, if the current company I'm employed with has ceased operations, I'll be looking for work. I just want something 3 days a week. I'm getting board hanging around here all the time. I felt like getting out of here earlier to run up to the old office to see if there are lights on in the building. I can even see during the afternoon because the windows are in the shade of the 2 story walk up. Same for the "new downtown location." My next dental appointment is September 9th. I've got half an hour of teeth cleaning, and an hour in the chair to possibly pull 4 teeth and impressions for my upper dentures (I'm hoping).

Other then the above, my birthday today plus my 2k walk about for tomorrow and Friday plus Artfx's DnB channel, Esks/Winnipeg. I'm out visiting a friend Saturday to place a small Amazon order on his account and maybe go out for some lunch. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment