Sunday, July 14, 2019

I'm having a great weekend and I hope you are

as well. For a long time, the wife has had Saturdays off from work. Its nice to have 3 days just by myself, to think, ponder and sort things out. Especially on a Sunday morning. I value this time to myself even more. Now I have my Saturday's to myself from about 1:30pm-10:30pm.

I don't know what's wrong with people and social media, I really don't. Including yours truly. For instance I'm aware and get sucked into having personal conversations on Facebook open for anyone to see. 

People, we have chat for that, take it there. I'm guilty of that as well so from now on, I'm going to lead by example. "This is  getting personal, can we go to chat?" 

Later this afternoon is WWE "Extreme rules," looking forward to it. This week I have "Klondike lodge," at Highlands Hall, Artfx Friday. Band of Brothers Saturday morning and latter that afternoon is Edmonton/Montreal CFL. If all goes well I might have work coming up, or if not that some volunteer stuff. Plus there's my 2k walk every other day. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment