Monday, April 27, 2020

Saturday was a bit of a milestone

for me exercise walking wise. Ten thousand steps seems to be the mantra for step counters. I'm fortunate that I can get to 4000 once or twice a week. Saturday before bed I already had 2,500 steps it was relatively easy to get 6,000 steps. One of my lodge brothers was showing me his step counter earlier this year in the tens of thousands! He's a young fellow and his job is such that takes him on that journey. If I was able to do security guard work again, 10 even 20k steps a day would not be unrealistic. In my condition I'm quite proud of myself.

Since my work colleague of over 20 years, Frances and I have been chat Skyping since we've been working from home, we've become fast friends. She is the same age as my wife. Frances actually introduced Anne and I together. We like each other very much. I've always known that for every door that closes, there's always another that opens. Somehow. God brought Frances into my life. I'll always be devoted to my wife. Frances knows this. Frances has heard my story what happened to another blonde friend I've known for over 20 years that betrayed me. Frances is the same age as my wife, and said she could never do what my ex friend had done. I have my lovely wife, my job (work once in awhile) my health (more or less) time off life is good, all because of God. My ex friend is dust in the wind to me. It feels good to set myself free.

I'm hoping that my telephone headset I ordered from Amazon will be ready for pick up at the Clareview Post office, like they said by about Thursday or Friday. If we get another project this headset will mean I can work hands free. Hopefully the next project will be in May. That will be great..

No comments:

Post a Comment