Sunday, April 12, 2020

Its turning out to be a good

weekend, despite most places being shutdown due to social distancing. Essential stores and services are still open, many doing curbside service. I'm still in lockdown and with this cold snap, there's no reason for me to even venture outside. That's okay, my spirits are high.

Despite no hockey going on because of Covid-19, I'm not without things to do. Not that I'm bragging but Anne and I are still employed due to this situation. At the moment I'm in between projects, enjoying some time off. I'm considering an Nintendo Switch if there are any left around town. One can not make music all the time.

Speaking of hockey, by now everyone has heard of the passing away of Colby Cave, Oilers forward. Cave passed away from an unrelated Covid-19 issue. I feel for his family. Still onto hockey, could the NHL still salvage the 2019-2020 playoff season? There were suggestions all over the web, even hosting the playoffs at a neutral location in May & June. Anyway, that 's all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment