Saturday, April 18, 2020

Nice weather, sidewalks and green spaces

for the most part all clear of ice and snow. A perfect sunny day for me to go get my steps. And what do I do? I forget my step counter? Most likely from here to 50th street and back is about 2800 steps and I have about another 300 on my counter. So just over 3000K. 

My conference call was enjoyable and productive. Note too self, get invite ID first. LOL! This time I had breakfast virtually with the guys. It was good fellowship.

The United Food and Commercial Workers 401, which represents 32,000 workers, said governments should also bring in regulations that allow only one person per family in a store at a time. That makes sense because shoppers are putting these peoples health at risk and themselves. How the Government is  going to do this, I don't know. Wow, these are uncanny times we live in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment