Saturday, April 11, 2020

This up coming

pay period I'll have more hours on my cheque then any I've seen in a long time. Assuming all hours worked for this project are on the same period. 

I think I might have gone out of the apartment once last week just to get a folder of new numbers from the boss. She had the folder in her suv and stood 6 feet off to the side because of social distancing, while the suv back door was open. I brought a face cloth with me. Other then that, I'm in a self imposed lock down for the last 4 weeks. Speaking about social distancing. The feds might use something called control tracing, which monitors people's cell phones. The idea behind control tracing is too track people's cell phones if they are in violation of quarantine. That's kind of interesting. 


I've got a nice small glass of wine here going to give me a bit of a buzz. We finished off the project Thursday. Not sure when the next one will be but I could use the break. Anyway, that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment