Tuesday, April 21, 2020

I had what i thought was a

big job ahead of me, what with setting up again Voicemeter, Streamlabs, Fl. Studio 20. I found a decent video that helped to sort everything out for me. Took less then five minutes. I was in Focusrite Asio instead of Fl. Studio Asio. Makes a big difference.

Earlier Anne went out to shop for a Windbreaker for me at Walmart. I asked at the same time if she could pick me up a Bp Angus beef burger take out. I didn't mind spending the extra on my bank card. 

I didn't get a chance to go out today as it was pretty breezy out there. Tomorrow looks like a better day for that. Yesterday I got just over 5k steps in. That's been a record for me so far. That works out to be about 3.82k

We're doing what we can to stay busy. We can still go out, shop for groceries, go out for walks. Its still kind of difficult to go out anywhere. I miss going out with my lodge for our monthly brotherly love event. Nothing this month for obvious reasons. Anyway, stay strong everyone. Don't panic. That's all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment