Monday, April 6, 2020

I had a nice weekend although

it was kind of touch and go what with Anne and I working from home at the same time. We had a few technical challenges to get over
but by and large, we got through them okay. I'm not sure how many day's I've got left on this current project, but I am working tomorrow, which is always a good thing.

While its not artic weather its been pretty cold around here especially for the weekend. With no hockey, only essential services are open. I had a good weekend re connecting with friends and family on Facebook etc so in that regard, I had a good weekend. 

I've been in lock down (not isolation) over the past 3 weeks now. I've been out twice to get some walking when the weather was have decent. And twice to folders with my calling numbers from the boss. I'd get a call "I'm ten minutes away." I carry a face cloth with me, to open my door pressing elevator buttons, and the 2 lobby doors to outside. There's my boss 6 feet away with the back of her suv open. A few pleasantries, I get my folder with my face cloth, back the way I came. Its Anne that gets the groceries I worry about but the stores are now being responsible. Its day by day. Anyway, we're alright for now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment