Saturday, April 4, 2020

Its been a crazy week

this last week my friends, as the world struggles with this pandemic. Its my hope that you the viewer and yours are alright. We're still okay here in Edmonton.

Almost everything is shutdown here. Most likely same where you live. As for me, well I'm still working, for now. Doing this all from home. That's why I haven't been blogging that much this week but I'm still posting stupid crap on Facebook, Twitter etc. Working from home using Skype, has been an enjoyable experience. There's a shift underway right now but Anne wants me to have the weekend off. Monday I'm back at it for another 5 hours. For how long, I don't know.

Not much entrainment as the NHL shut down last month. I don't know why they couldn't have played where the top 8 teams are and do a win your in type thing in a round robin format at a neutral location type thing. They could have each conference finish their games in one weekend and the finale in another. The whole thing in an abbreviated format could be resolved, within 2 weeks. More posts coming soon.  Anyway, stay safe everyone, keep your distance, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment