Thursday, April 16, 2020

We're still in lockdown

here and social distancing is still going on. We stopped watching the National news here, but we like the local news. Everything seems to be going alright here in this household. So far no sickness in this family, even though Anne goes out all the time. I worry about her. 

I haven't heard anything about work yet or any additional projects. My tennis elbow has  eased off. We ordered a telephone headset from Amazon the other day. Should be here May 15th. Anne modified my chair slightly to raise it a bit and put some blankets over and through the arm rests. I'd like to get a professional gaming chair but we'll look into that during the next Black Friday. Hopefully.

Yesterday I went on a walk on my usual route, so I got ~ 4,500 steps in for just about 3k. What with this being the nicest day of the year so far, when Anne gets back, I'm going to go out again. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment