Wednesday, May 20, 2020

After a couple of days

I finally this afternoon got my Fl. Studio midi keyboard to work. I had Fl. all set up before but I guess I forgot how to put everything back together. This time around I'm ended taking a "snapshot" of sorts so I know how to reconstruct all the connections and inputs and outputs. Also, Saturday night I ordered from VB-Audio, Voicemeeter (not a typo) Potato. Its a virtual mixer that connects my web-cam Windows sound etc. I thought there was a mistake in downloading the program because I didn't get an installer. I sent tech support a note about it but after 2 days got nothing. They have a Facebook page. So I got there then I found their chat box. I sent another message. Long story short, I managed to get the software installed. So my two victories today. Here's an image of Voicemeeter:


At first Anne and I were going to go out to Capital Pizza. We like this place. Or used to. What with this pandemic underway and all the only going out I want to do is just on my walk. Anne suggested she'd go out and get take out as Capital Pizza is just one bus ride away.  Great idea! I gave her the cash and two hours later she comes through the door. After about 2 bites in the pizza was so tough it was I was able to get through half of it. What a waste of $35. Our favorite place was Rose bowl just off of Jasper and about 117th across the street from the old TD bank building. Rose bowl closed down some years ago. Royal Pizza is still our favorite place to go but every time we go I'm waiting over half an hour while Anne is shopping at No Frills next door Plus Royal is on the South side just a block away from the old Army & Navy department store. That closed down there as well this month. Sigh.

So, in closing things off here, we're just enjoying the summer off. I haven't worked in over 6 weeks and it doesn't look like we're going to get any work, anytime soon. At least this month anyway. I'm not holding my breath for anything to happen work wise even for June and if nothing is coming by for June that'll be it for the summer. I probably won't get back to work until October, if that. Anyway, that's all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment