Monday, May 4, 2020

Not a lot going on

doing some music production stuff. At the moment, I'm working on a Reggae track from various loops, samples etc. The fun part is in the arranging. After that its adding eq and other effects. I might add some folly and vocal's in there as well, then some video editing before uploading it to You Tube.

Other then going out on my daily walk and the above, not much else is going on. Its been 4 weeks now since I last worked but that's ok. All we do other then the above is just stuff around the apartment. Last Friday however the telephone headset came in and it works well, so when we get another project I'll be better prepared.

I almost bought an Nintendo Switch earlier this evening at Walmart and a wired controller but Anne reported back saying the Switch was sold out. I'm not about to pay $450 US  for a refurbished or a used one on Amazon. Other then that, its been slow going around here. Anyway that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment