Wednesday, May 13, 2020

And we're back

yes, yes. Over the weekend, I bought Morfverb. It was on sale at an introductory price. Then I got an upgrade for my Real LPC guitar emulation for $75 from Music labs. So I've been mucking around with those  working on a Dub Reggae truck I also bought a couple music apps as well.

In the odds 'n' ends department, I've been going out walking usually about 3-4k's worth of walking when the weather is good enough and of course chatting with my friend Frances. What is it with me and blondes, I have no idea. She's got a house in the West End with her and her 2 cats and a roommate.

Other then that not much going on. We're paying bills, keeping calm, practicing social distancing outside of the house. I haven't heard anything from work yet. We might have one more project before summer but I doubt it. Anyway, we're all ok around here. Anyway, stay safe everyone. I might have another  post on the weekend..

No comments:

Post a Comment