Tuesday, May 26, 2020

I'm posting more video's now to my

you tube channel then before. That's one good thing about lockdown but at least phase one of Alberta's economy is opening.  So, I'm just making beats, having a good time. 

Hard to believe that it was 30 years ago Sunday that the Edmonton Oilers won their 5th Stanley cup in 7 years. I don't have my 1990 diary handy but most likely I was working that night. Speaking  about the NHL there is some talk that the NHL could resume play this summer. There's a lot of moving parts here. Something about Hub cities and a 12 team/conference to either finish off the 11 games remaining, or just start the playoffs. I'd like to see 3 on 3 hockey. Not sure how that would play out though.

Still no word about work. I think we're shut down for the summer until October or so. Other then my once around the block walk, most of my time is at the computer. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment